Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tom Visits!

It was soooo wonderful and fun to have Tom visit for a couple days from Mississippi. I/We officially survived without him for a whole month...it was very hard to say the least! My sister Jayme has been here for 2 weeks and will leave on the 12th of August. She has been a heaven sent angel helper for us. So quick to grab on to our schedule and to "get my back" as we say. Eli is 18 pounds now and 27 inches tall...95% percentile...he is a monster! Eden is drawing cats and can almost write her name...she really loves school. Jaydon has been loving the Occupational Therapist among other home managment strategies to help calm his mixed recteptive/expressive disorder and SID (sensory integration disorder) all attributing to his growth and learning delays. He is taking off with his speech and social interaction!

Tom will be home in sept. He has been serving the veterans in mississippi under a chiropractor. He is learning alot about systems...of business and chiropractic. We are excited to have him be a part of our lives again.

As for me...I am alive! I keep busy with my munchkins, relief society presidency and recenty I have taken up sewing. I made two blankets, two pillows, and six burpcloths. It has been fun and fulfilling. We also have been working on our 72 hour kits...we are almost prepared fully!

That's it for now!

2 comments:

The Nielsons said...

Wow-you must be supermom! Sounds like you're all still alive. Great job on your sewing projects, I just started sewing recently and find it quite fun and relaxing. PS I'm so excited you are moving back to Idaho. When will that be?

maynardmoments said...

Hey guys,
I don't know how else to get ahold of you, but could I get your email address. Our blog is not private and we want to invite you to it. Thanks!
Becky
runorbust@gmail.com

Amy Elise's Remembrance book

family pics 2008

family pics 2008

family foto 2008...

family foto 2008...
crazy kids!

jj and eden hugging....a cute moment

Port Aransas, Gulf of Mexico, TX

Port Aransas, Gulf of Mexico, TX
enjoying the waves

Shark Store

Shark Store
Eden was kinda afraid?

The GULP of Mexico

The GULP of Mexico
Jaydon the "Swamp Thing"

First Snow Baby!

First Snow Baby!
Eden made the first snowball of the season!

Ginger Kids!

Ginger Kids!
Eden reminded me that since it is officially now the christmas season- we needed to make christmas cookies...gingerbread men!

DOC'S THOTS Author

DOC'S THOTS Author
Tom dressed as DD Palmer...creator of Chiropractic on Founder's Day! (He won by the way) :)

Tom's 28th!

Tom's 28th!
While on his birthday date, the sitters and kids made daddy a birthday cake!

HMMMMMM.....

HMMMMMM.....
We found Eden giving the cat a shower...interesting!

Halloween 2008

Halloween 2008
"Drink up me hardy's yo ho!"

Maren's 27th!

Maren's 27th!
Less eating...more decorating please!

Halloween 2008

Halloween 2008
"Sweet as a bug in a rug!"